Friday, March 28, 2014

This Week's Provocative Statments

I'm going to try to make this a weekly habit of giving my take on events all over the spectrum of news, and give people a chance to react or comment on topics that could be controversial to anyone depending on where you stand. First off let me say that if there is anything that could possibly offend you, it wasn't intended, but in all reality I really don't care if I do. This is just for fun, and I hope everyone takes it as such. This first go around might be a little timid by me. Well here goes.




  • I'm disappointed I didn't get to try the new Waffle Taco from Taco Bell yet.  
  • To the fear mongers, Malaysian Flight 370 crashed, it wasn't hijacked.
  • I'm not a fan of women calling into sports radio, but I'm glad they are fans.
  • I don't pay attention to financial news unless its a Thursday, the rest of the week is guessing what numbers will come out the next Thursday.
  • I've never seen "The Empire Strikes Back" or "Return of the Jedi"
  • Burger King has the worst coffee!
  • I've seen a man fall into a pit of human feces.
  • I feel that all college athletes should be compensated aside from just scholarships, as long as it doesn't take scholarships away from regular students, it should come out of the university's pocket, ie. sports revenue funds 
  • I don't drink enough water, and neither do you. 
  • Put some cinnamon in your coffee, its good.
  • I'm more of a fan of the English Premier League then Major League Baseball.
  • I miss coaching track at Benilde-St. Margret's
  • The Vikings will not take a QB with the 8th pick in the NFL Draft
  • Dayton will win the national championship!
Well this is the first run of this, hopefully I'll be a little more creative next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment