Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Comfort Food Ideas

I know I haven't put much up on nutrition and food, but I thought I would drop a couple ideas for easy cheap comfort food meals. Last week, I made this Burrito Pie, which I found on Allrecipes.com. It was great for dinner as well as filling me up at work as lunch. The amount posted in the video ended up with 6-10 servings, depending on the size of your helping. If you are a fan of Mexican food, you will love this and make it many more times.

Otherwise, I was thumbing through my Everyday Italian Cookbook from my favorite chef, Giada de Laurentiis.

I found a recipe I'm going to attempt to make this weekend. I think it looks delicious, lets hope it turns out. I picked this one, because it looked like I had most of the ingredient at home and aside from the prosciutto, it didn't look too expensive to make.

                                         Here's the recipe for Chicken Saltimbocca:









No comments:

Post a Comment