Friday, March 21, 2014

March Madness




As we enter Day 2 of the NCAA Tournament, we are all staring at the TV or our brackets. We all hold our breath and watch for 2 weeks, the 19-20 years battle each other for that "One Shining Moment". One of the most exciting 48 hours of basketball with all the Cinderellas attempting to fit into their glass slippers.

I saw a note from ESPN, that after 4 games completed, only a little over 5% of the 11 million brackets, still had a perfect bracket. Most of that was due to Dayton's upset of Ohio St.



I feel as if I have the same Final Four as everyone, which I'm hoping doesn't backfire on me. With the seeding getting such grief for how teams ended up, but I still felt as if there were 4 dominant teams in each bracket.  In most of my brackets I have Florida, Michigan St., Arizona, & Louisville with each of them winning depending on my specific bracket.


I wish everyone the best of luck in their various pools, except for anyone in one of mine. Enjoy the upcoming weekend of basketball!

Check out how my brackets are doing here:

ESPN Bracket-Jack Bauer Pool
Yahoo Billion Dollar Bracket
Yahoo Interwest Work Bracket
Jiffy Lube Challange

No comments:

Post a Comment