Monday, March 24, 2014

I Gotta A Basketball Jones...

My weekend was full of college basketball. I know I wasn't the only glued to the TV, or actually for my it was my phone. I found the March Madness Live App, which you can watch all games if you have a cable provider otherwise you get something like 5 hours of any network access, then once your time runs out you can watch any game that's being played on CBS. Needless to say I used it non-stop. 

With all the upsets, I wonder how many of you still like your brackets? 
















I have too many brackets to say that I called all the upsets, yes, I got lucky on picking Dayton to the Sweet Sixteen, and on a couple other of the first round games. My Final Four is still alive (Louisville, Florida, Arizona, & Michigan St.) and other then Duke, my Elite Eight teams are still kicking. Wait, I had Villanova in one of my brackets to the Elite Eight.

Now I have to try to get another group of peeps to see if there is any interest in a Sweet Sixteen Bracket. This way its a fresh start for all of you who had a Kansas v. Wichita St. Final match-up. Good Luck for all of your brackets in the upcoming week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment