Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sunday Sunset

Sunday Night Run Route


Total Miles - 8.8             Total Time - 71:16               Pace - 8:06 min/mile
1st Mile - 8:16                 Last Mile - 7:45             Out - 36:42   Back - 34:34

 After watching the Bears come back to win against the Panthers, I attempted to watch the late games but neither the lackluster effort of the Cowboys to start the game against the Giants, otherwise my only other option was the Cheifs/Raider game, no thanks. So I decided to get outside and run.

Moon over Bridge
The temp had started to dip by the time I made it outside around 5 pm. The temp was around the upper 40s for the start of my run. I had mapped out a path on the Prairie Path heading east and ending just past 88 by the kids store. It ended up being one of my longer runs in a long time.

Running towards a rising moon and away from a setting sun. Battling or Fighting Spheres as I mentioned in the video. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment