Thursday, November 8, 2012

Oops..I did it again.

After last night workout and run with Bobby, I was pumped all day to do it again because I felt so good today. I didn't manage to lift like we did yesterday with his weights but I was still really sore before I hit the road. The trail was so peaceful and quiet, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone without a headlamp, knife and hand to hand combat skills. My runs through the woods aren't for the faint of heart. Then I came back and finished up my situps and then clipped my kitties nails.

Well, tomorrow I hope to continue my streak of running, it would be 5 days in a row, if I sneak one in and I'm sure I will.

Happy Running Everybody!

Thursday Night Trail Run

Total Miles - 2.5
Total Time - 19:04
Pace - 7:37 min/mile
Temp - 35* no wind

YTD Miles - 185.4

Workout Before:
Tri Pull Down w/band - 15/15/15
Pushups - 45reg/15diamond/20diamond
Pullups - 12wide/12reg/11wide
Situps - 35/25/20
Plank - 1 for 75 sec

Workout After:
Situps - 30

Gear:
UA Storm RPM Spine Shoes
UA Fleece Pant
UA Green Catalyst T-Shirt
FA Cloud Layer
UA Hat
UA Run Gloves
Bear Grylls Knife
Timex Ironman Watch
EB Headlamp

No comments:

Post a Comment