Saturday, November 10, 2012

Breaking Point

My body has gone through so much over the last few days, that when I woke up until now it is utterly sore beyond belief. I decided to take the day off and try to rest as much as possible today. So when I came home from work i completely crashed. I was intending to do some errands but my mid afternoon nap went a lot longer then expected, and I missed a beautiful day to go run.

Hopefully if I can get my butt up early enough to take care of the things I wanted to do today I can get out and enjoy the supposed 70 degree day we are supposed to have on Saturday. I want to try to push to 7-9 miles, since my last few have been shorter, its time to push myself a little and go the longer distance. Well I hope my body and mind feel up for it tomorrow. Talk to you soon.

Happy Running

No comments:

Post a Comment