Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Yesterday's Run


My run yesterday was very short and I took it fairly easy. Still managed to run 7:39 pace, but it fely much slower than that. My legs have felt heavy recently, but I think I just need to get out a little more and need to watch what I'm eating. I've realized lately how important my nutrition is to my running. Its very hard since I love to eat, but I don't want it costing me run days. 

I'm happy that at least I put some mileage in here at the beginning of the month, so hopefully my stats later in the month will be better than last month. 

Today the search for a race starts hot and heavy, I'll be looking for a 5K to run before the end of June. Let me know if you have any suggestions, I'd be up for running any race as long as it has a good cause and is located in the Chicagoland area. It would also be cool if it wasn't over $35. Happy Running Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment