Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My runs the last few days

6/6/15 Run

So I have managed to get a few decent runs in, in the last few days. Neither of them felt great, my legs have felt sluggish. All that tells me is that I need to get out a little more often and to be drinking more water throughout the day rather then right before my run. I have enjoyed making friends with all the wildlife along the trail in the forest preserve.












As you can see my mile times aren't as good as they have been in the past. Let's hope the next few runs start seeing some improvement. I'm planning on trying to get out one of these morning before work. My thought is that my legs might be a little fresher in the morning without having the long work day wear down my legs before I go. 

I have been lacking at doing other workouts besides running. I haven't done any yoga for awhile, which I know will help my flexibility and soreness in my hips and hamstrings. 

With lots of possibilities this summer, I have to make sure I stay focused and put time aside for my runs. I'm also hoping to try to rework my nutrition. I don't nearly watch what I eat, when I know I should. Still looking for a race to do soon, I'll post as soon as I sign up. Happy Running!

6/8/15 Run


So far this month:



No comments:

Post a Comment