Thursday, September 5, 2013

NFL Predictions

I was going to put this all in a video, but I was busy dealing with trying to get a fantasy draft together. I really wish I wasn't working tonight so I could watch the opening game, but at least I get Sunday off! Well in any case here are my Week 1 picks and playoff and Super Bowl picks.

Week 1- Home team in Bold

Broncos over Ravens
Vikings over Lions
Bengals over Bears
49ers over Packers
Giants over Cowboys
Panthers over Seahawks
Patroits over Bills
Browns over Dolphins
Colts over Raiders
Chiefs over Jags
Saints over Falcons
Buccs over Jets
Titans over Steelers
Cardinals over Rams
Redskins over Eagles
Texans over Chargers

NFC Playoff Teams
Cowboys
Saints
Packers
49ers
Falcons-wild card
Seahawks-wild card

AFC Teams
Bengals
Patroits
Texans
Broncos
Browns-wild card
Chiefs-wild card

AFC Championship Game
Broncos over Texans

NFC Championship Game
Saints over 49ers

Super Bowl
Broncos over Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment