Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekend Runs

I managed to get a couple weekend runs in one Saturday and one on Monday. Still don't know how far they were I'll find out that tonight.

Here are some notes I wrote down about Satruday's Run. May not make any sense, but at least I'll know what it means and it can help me remember how that run went. Here you go:

Total Miles - 6.9
Total Time - 55:41  out-27:53 back 27:48
Pace - 8:04 min/mile
# - 169.2
Temp - 77* 30% Humidity 2mph NW

Started off chasing biker on PPath
Lots of Cattails along the river
Heat hit me hard to start
Quick pace
Stops at Crossing
Lots of Wildlife; bunnies, butterflies, squirrels & birds
All the way to River Rd, Construction
Someones dog wanted to run with me
Hispanic Festival and Carnival in parking lot.
Boat on the river made some calming waves on the shore

40 Pushups before run
35 Pushups after
10 Pullups

Monday's Run

Total Miles - 2.5
Total Time - 19:25  out-9:59 back-9:26
Pace - 7:46 min/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment