Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Last Saturday's Run

Took Molitor down to Church and went north over the closed bridge over Interstate 88 and through the construction on the other side. Once over I wove my way threw corporate warehouses and small start-ups. As I reached the top of warehouse hill I could see a few houses and a narrow counrty road would be my path. Having to jump from the ditch to the road as cars came by became a point of focus to distract myself from the steep climb over another bridge crossing back south over 88. I passed cute small houses packed together in the neighborhood behind the Church St. Park. Then I found myself home.

The run had some mist sprinkled in throughout the entire run. Which felt amazing and kept me cool

Here's my route.

Distance - 4.5 miles
Time : 39:07
Pace - 8:41 per mile

No comments:

Post a Comment