Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NFL Season at a Glance


So my preseason picks weren't to far off, but it wasn't perfect.
Here's a look at the teams I thought would make the playoffs. Now lets hope that the NFl playoffs live up to the exciting expectations we always have for them. I'm sure they will. Even without my team in the chase, I always get pumped for the exciting football which is coming up.

NFC:                              AFC:
Cowboys                       Bengals
Saints                             Patroits
Packers                          Texans
 49ers                             Browns 
Falcons                           Broncos 
Seahawks                         Chiefs

So 8 out 12 isn't terrible. I feel like I wasn't the only one who predicted success out of the Texans and Falcons. I almost had it right with the Cowboys, I'll learn my lesson next year. Otherwise, my reach pick of the Browns was way off. My Super Bowl pick of the Broncos over the Saints still has a chance but I'm gonna lean towards the two #1 seeds, Denver & Seattle, making it to  New York on Feb. 2.  We all love football so I hope everyone enjoys Wild Card Weekend coming up as well as all the Bowl Games in the next few days.

As for my NFL picks for the year, I did pretty well, even though I missed a couple weeks. Here are the results of my picks and confidence points:

NFL Picks: 108-70, 61% correct (I should've gone to Vegas!)
Confidence Points: 715/1305, .547

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!! HAVE A FUN & SAFE 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment