Saturday, December 28, 2013

Always catching up..

Every time I feel like I'm keeping up online with anything, I get distracted for a couple weeks and fall behind. I didn't get my picks in near end of the year, but I'll make sure to post all my Week  17 picks. On Monday I'll take a look at my preseason picks and see how close I was.

Right now, I'm enjoying some Samuel Adams Boston Lager, which was a Christmas gift from my father, and watching some college football. I managed to sneak a look at possible future Vikings quarterback, Teddy Bridgewater lead his Louisville Cardinals 36-9 over the Miami Hurricanes in the Russell Athletic Bowl. After that I flicked on the Gopher Basketball game. I got to see the Gophers dominate the Texas A&M-Corpus Christie Islanders. Pitino's Gophers came out after halftime and only allowed 3 points through the first 12 mins of the second half. Which I then turn on the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl with Michigan and Kansas St.

Earlier today I managed to get out and run around Commishioner's Park in Naperville. Follow me on Nike+.

Distance - 3.33 miles
Time - 29:39
Pace - 8:53 ppm
kCal - 433
Temp - 50*F










Week 17 Picks:

Detroit @ Minnesota                   Lions
Green Bay @ Chicago                 Bears
Houston @ Tennesse                   Titans   
Carolina @ Atlanta                      Panthers
Baltimore @ Cincinati                 Ravens
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis         Colts
New York @ Miami                      Dolphins
Washington @ New York             Giants
Cleveland @ Pittsburgh                Steelers
Denver @ Oakland                        Broncos
Buffalo @ New England               Patriots
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans          Saints
San Francisco @ Arizona              49ers
Kansas City @ San Diego              Chargers
St. Louis @ Seattle                        Seahawks
Philadephia @ Dallas                     Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment