Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 6 NFL Picks

With my Vikings on a Bye last week I didn't have to watch them lose, but I did get to see my fantasy teams go undefeated over the weekend. I know some of you are waiting for my video blogs for my leagues which I'm gong to work on over the weekend. I will try to have those done as soon as possible. Now here is a look at how my predictions have gone so far. 

-Fantasy Football Team 3-0, Overall 12-3
-NFL Picks 7-7, Overall 41-36
-Confidence Points 55/105, Overall 278/578 .481


Week 6 Picks
 
NYG @ Chicago                      Bears            6
Carolina @ Minnesota              Vikings          9
Cincinati @ Buffalo                   Bengals         1
Detroit @ Cleveland                 Browns          5
Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay       Eagles           2
Oakland @ Kansas City            Chiefs          13
Pittsburgh @ NYJ                     Jets              8
Green Bay @ Baltimore             Ravens        4
St. Louis @ Houston                 Texans        12
Jacksonville @ Denver               Broncos      15
Tennessee @ Seattle                 Seahawks   14
Arizona @ San Francisco           49ers          7
New Orleans @ New England    Saints         3
Washington @ Dallas                 Cowboys     10
Indianapolis @ San Diego          Colts          11 

No comments:

Post a Comment