Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chicago Marathon

So the Chicago Marathon was this morning and yet again I wasn't in the race field. I need to change that next year. 2013 has been a let down for me on the exercise front. I started this blog to track my running and motivate me and others to get out and run, but I haven't done much of anything this year. I need to start getting out and doing something. 
Yes, the last few months have stressful with seizures, hospital stays, a wedding, and long hard work days, but I know I need to get my runs and exercise in so I have more strength. Hopefully, I can get myself up and outa few times a week through the end of the year. At least I know over the last few years my bigger run months typically come in the winter. Well I hope this scolding of myself will help me and whoever else out there is going through a similar exercise drought. Get out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment