Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Healthy Start to 2016

As this new year starts, we often reflect and look back at what we have accomplished or where we came up short. I have to say I'm happy with the year overall, but I know I was slacking the last couple months of the year and my body took the burden of that by adding a few holiday pounds. Now is the time to get back on the running horse and get back in shape.

Looking at last year, like I said, I'm happy with the overall 306 miles I ran vs. the previous year's total of 211. So with that being said, my goal this year is now 400 miles for 2016. Now I actually have to stay on plan and not get distracted by pumpkin pie.

Good luck to all the runners out there and hopefully you will see me at one of your local races. Also, if you have any recommendations for 5K-10Ks, road races or obstacle courses, please let me know.

I have also been contacted by a few people looking for running coaches, if you too are interested, please feel free to reach out and email me(mr.ronniewest@gmail.com), if you live in the Chicagoland area.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment