Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Run-day

Today's run was tougher than I was expecting, but you need those runs every once in awhile. I think I'm still a little sore and roughed up from the 10 miler I did this past Monday. I did manage to sneak in a slow recovery run on Friday, but today's pace was much better.

I ran the trails south of my apartment along the Cricket Creek Forest Preserves' 3 reservoirs lakes, which i have numerously documented on Snapchat and Instagram in the past. Temps were great in the mid 60's.  It's always very scenic and has great views and lots of wildlife. Didn't get to see any deer on this run, did get a chance to chase down some geese hanging out along the water's edge.

 Hope you are out there making your own adventures...
















As you can see:

3.0 miles
23:33
7'50" pace

No comments:

Post a Comment