Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Look At Week #3 Running

When looking back at Week 3, all I can see are cold runs. Of the four runs I went on. I was snowed on three times. The temps ranged from 19-45 degrees, while my pace averaged out to around 8:17ppm for all my runs. Not great, but not bad after taking a few months off. I'm trying my best to keep up with the mileage while making sure I keep a close eye on any aches or pains that don't go away. I've started slowly lifting again, only in 3 exercise grouping each time I go. I don't want too many muscle area to be sore when I run.




My best run was on Wednesday, in which I set multiple PRs for 1K & 5K.







On Monday when it was 45, I decided to wear shorts and it felt great. The only problem was that the Commissioners Park was full of melted sloppy snow all over the trail.




On my last run on Saturday it was snowing, so I decided to get a short video of the conditions. Here it is:








Meanwhile, on the same run I took pictures of myself at each mile marker to see if there was any snow accumulation, and there was.


Mile 1:


















Mile 2:

















Mile 3:

















Mile 4:



















Here are the maps of the runs this week, with the temp.








































A Look Back At Week 3



















A Look Ahead To Week 4



















Nike+ Pics:








No comments:

Post a Comment